Every survey recorded on Cartographer is logged on a survey list within a project. You can get to this screen by clicking the Surveys link on any of the project cards on your workspace home page (these links also appear in the sidebar menu, not pictured below):
Some projects contain more than one type of survey data, in which case there may be multiple “Surveys” links on the project card. For example, River Condition Assessment projects contain MoRPh Pro and MoRPh River Type Pro surveys:
As their name suggests, survey list screens list surveys collected of that particular type:
Filtering the List
You can search for surveys in the following ways (numbers refer to the screenshot above):
- Type a word or phrase into the Search Term field to search by the description or surveyor screen name.
- Use the Status dropdown to filter by publication status (”draft”, “complete”, “approved”, etc). You can show all statuses (the default) or restrict the list to surveys of a particular status.
- Use the Dates dropdown to filter by date range. A date selection modal (pictured below) will appear, allowing you to select common date ranges like “last week” or “last year”  or use the calendar to select a custom date range:
Filtering by Team
In multi-team projects, an extra dropdown appears in the toolbar allowing you to filter by team . An extra column  shows you which team “owns” each survey. You can also search by typing a team name into the search terms field :
Sorting the List
You can sort the list by clicking on the column headings. Click a heading more than once to reverse the sort direction. An icon next to each heading indicates its sortability:
- a pair of up/down arrows indicates that the heading can be clicked to sort the list;
- a single up arrow indicates that the list is currently sorted in ascending order;
- a single down arrow indicates that the list is currently sorted in descending order.
Interacting with Surveys
Click anywhere on a row in the survey list to view the survey. You can also click buttons on the right to duplicate a survey  or view it on a map . If you are an approver or coordinator in the project, you can change the publication status of a survey using the status dropdown :
You can use the Download button to export the survey list for analysis in spreadsheet or database software. See