Team Coordinators can override these settings in multi-project teams.
Cartographer sends three types of emails related to projects:
- Invitation Emails are sent when a coordinator invites someone to the project.
- Survey Complete Emails are sent when a surveyor marks a survey as “complete”.
- Survey Approval Emails are sent when a coordinator approves a survey.
Project Coordinators can enable/disable these emails and change who they’re sent to/from on the Settings tab of the Project Settings page.
Cartographer send an Invitation Email whenever you invite someone to join the project. You can customise the following aspects of the email:
- You can optionally carbon copy (CC) the invitation to one or more email addresses for informational or record keeping purposes.
- You can customise who the email is sent from, which affects where emails are sent if the invitee clicks reply.
By default, emails are sent from the Coordinator who sends the invitation. However, you can change this to a custom email address (useful if you’re using a shared email inbox for project administration).
Survey Complete Emails
Cartographer sends a Survey Complete Email whenever a Surveyor marks a survey as complete. The email is sent from the surveyor, and you can customise who it goes to using either or both of the following settings:
- send the email to every Project Approver and Project Coordinator.
- send the email to one or more specific email addresses.
Survey Approved Emails
Cartographer sends a Survey Approved Email whenever a Project Approver or Project Coordinator approves a survey. You can customise if/where the email is sent and who it is sent from:
- You can send the email to the surveyor who created the survey.
- You can also send the email to one or more predefined email addresses (for information or record keeping).
- By default, the email is sent from the Project Approver or Project Coordinator who approves the survey.
- However, you can change this to a predefined email instead (useful if you’re using a shared inbox for project administration).