Cartographer sends three types of emails related to teams:
- Invitation Emails are sent when a coordinator invites someone to the team.
- Survey Complete Emails are sent when a surveyor marks a survey as “complete”.
- Survey Approval Emails are sent when a coordinator approves a survey.
Project Coordinators can enable/disable these emails and change who they’re sent to/from on the Settings tab of the Team Settings page.
You can check the checkbox  to enable the team’s email settings. Leaving the checkbox unchecked will default to project-level settings instead.
By checking the checkbox, you can customise all three types of email in the boxes below. These settings apply to any invitations and/or surveys sent to/from team members, and they completely replace the project-wide defaults.
Cartographer sendd an Invitation Email whenever you invite someone to join the team. The email is sent to the invitee, and you can customise the following aspects:
- You can optionally carbon copy (CC) the invitation to one or more email addresses for informational or record keeping purposes.
- You can customise who the email is sent from, which affects where emails are sent if the invitee clicks reply.
By default, emails are sent from the Coordinator who sends the invitation. However, you can change this to a custom email address (useful if you’re using a shared email inbox for team administration).
Survey Complete Emails
Cartographer sends a Survey Complete Email whenever a Surveyor marks a survey as complete. The email is sent from the surveyor, and you can customise who it goes to using either or both of the following settings:
- send the email to every Team Approver and Team Coordinator in your team.
- send the email to one or more specific email addresses.
Survey Approved Emails
Cartographer sends a Survey Approved Email whenever an Approver or Coordinator approves a survey. You can customise if/where the email is sent and who it is sent from:
- You can send the email to the surveyor who created the survey.
- You can also send the email to one or more predefined email addresses (for information or record keeping).
- By default, the email is sent from the Approver or Coordinator who approves the survey.
- However, you can change this to a predefined email instead (useful if you’re using a shared inbox for team administration).